Do you have a problem with State Government?

Or a thought about how the State of South Dakota can make things better for all citizens in the state?

If you’re a resident of District 5, you can reach out to State Senator Lee by one of the following methods:

During session, you can call Lee at the Capitol: 605-773-3821.

Or you can E-mail him at: